Session fees are $200.
Sessions are 50 minutes long.
Sliding scale is available for those who qualify. HSA & FSA cards are also accepted.
I do not accept insurance so I am not enrolled on any insurance panel, but I can assist with the submission of sessions for reimbursement, based on out-of-network insurance coverage. In other words, For those who are reimbursed for out-of-network providers, I can provide you with a “superbill” that you can submit to your insurance provider. Sometimes, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- How do I submit a superbill in order to receive reimbursement?
I accept all major credit cards and HSA or FSA cards as forms of payment.
Also, please note that I can only offer therapy to clients living in New York or Connecticut, as my state licensing boards dictate.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!